This programme would be conducted over 2 days via Zoom. There will also be pre-course work (approximately 4 hrs), to be completed any time before each Zoom session.
Who Should Attend:
How important is foresight and how do you apply it to strategy and policy work? Discover futures work in Futurecraft 101 and learn the importance of scanning for possible futures, sense-making and sharing emerging insights.
- Understand why foresight matters to strategy/policy work
- Distinguish between data points and signals when scouting
- Use tools like the Futures Wheel to generate new insights and perspectives
- Understand the various ways of communicating insights
- Futures Thinking in the Singapore Government
- Horizon Scanning
- Futures Wheel
- Communicating Insights
Tse Hao GuangTse Hao Guang is a Foresight Analyst at the Centre for Strategic Futures, part of the Strategy Group under the Prime Minister’s Office. After some years freelancing as a writer and editor, he continues to bring a rigorous imagination to his work in the Public Service. He edited CSF’s research publication Foresight, and has worked on research topics ranging from quantum science to the future of education.
- 05 Jul (09:00 - 12:00)
- 06 Jul (09:00 - 12:00)
(including 7% GST of $35.35)
- Registration closes on 30 Jun 2021
- First-come-first-serve basis.
- Course fee may vary on different financial year.
Need help? We are glad to help you
Email or call us at +65 6874 1733