This programme would be conducted over 2 days via Zoom. There will also be pre-course work (approximately 4 hrs), to be completed any time before each Zoom session.
Who Should Attend:
How does futures thinking challenge and disrupt existing assumptions to better prepare your organisation? Futurecraft 102 brings focus to uncovering deeper assumptions that might exist in how you think about certain issues. The programme will also provide you with the tools and frameworks to address these assumptions and biases so you can expand your range of policy options and be better prepared for the future.
- Understand the various challenges to challenging assumptions
- Use frameworks like the Cynefin framework, tools like Causal Layered Analysis and simple scenarios to challenge deep assumptions and inspire change
- Ranking Prioritisation
- Cynefin Framework
- Causal Layered Analysis
- Alternative Futures
Tse Hao GuangTse Hao Guang is a Foresight Analyst at the Centre for Strategic Futures, part of the Strategy Group under the Prime Minister’s Office. After some years freelancing as a writer and editor, he continues to bring a rigorous imagination to his work in the Public Service. He edited CSF’s research publication Foresight, and has worked on research topics ranging from quantum science to the future of education.
- 22 Jul (09:00 - 12:00)
- 23 Jul (09:00 - 12:00)
(including 7% GST of $35.35)
- Registration closes on 17 Jul 2021
- First-come-first-serve basis.
- Course fee may vary on different financial year.
Need help? We are glad to help you
Email or call us at +65 6874 1733